Saturday, October 3, 2009

We are drowning in 3 pallets of stock!


Last week I had three pallets - yes THREE pallet loads of stock arrive, as a special clearance offer from one of my suppliers. Much of it I agreed to without even knowing what I was getting. Needless to say I have stock coming out my ears. Those of you that have been with me for years, know as I operate online only, our base in Whangarei is Mums house. POOR Mum! - before we could get it packed off to the storage areas and stockroom, it had to be sorted. For 48 hours, her house has looked like a warehouse.
It took three full loads in Mums van to clear most of it up to our storage unit. And we're not finished yet!

Well I know you're all dying to know what I received. There is more candles than I'll ever need in a lifetime, party ware, bride & grooms, balloons and licensed character items.
There's good news for all the KiwicakesNZ blog readers, to help me make some room, I've decided what better way to clear it quickly than to GIVE IT AWAY TO YOU. Simply place any order at http://www.kiwicakes.co.nz/ mention this blog post in the comments section at time of ordering and we'll include a free gift with your order. Where possible, we will theme your free gift to match your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...