Thursday, September 10, 2015

Stacey's Parisian Dream - Eiffel Tower cake




Earlier this year, the uber talented Stacey from Design@409 said to me "Sandra I'd like a Parisian bistro or street scene wafer paper please". I sent Stacey some options and Stacey's Parisian Dream wafer paper was born.



We got to discussing these wonderful acrylic Eiffel Tower toppers Stacey had designed and was having produced right here in NZ. I told Stacey I simply must stock these at Kiwicakes - and she made it happen.


So yesterday when I received photos of this finished cake from Stacey - I was blown away. I mean seriously How cool is this? I just wanna reach right in to my computer screen and pluck that macaron off the top. The little pink pearls are Kiwicakes pink sugar pearls

If you've a special idea for a cake topper you can, contact Stacey  through her website. Check out her work to date. She's amazingly creative and will certainly create something special for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...