Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Chocolate Melting moments


If you follow this blog regularly you'll know I've been on a mission to teach my youngest to bake & cook. After trying these melting moments we decided to try chocolate ones. This recipe was given to me by my friend Steph over 20 years ago - I was shocked to realise it's been that long since I made them.

They are just as easy as the original type to make

Ingredients
250g butter
1/3 Cup icing sugar
1 1/4 Cups flour
1/2 Cup Cornflour

These can be sandwiched together with chocolate ganache or a simple chocolate butter icing.

Beat together butter and icing sugar until pale & fluffy. Stir in sifted dry ingredients. Line a tray with baking paper. Roll in to small balls and flatten with the back of a fork. Bake at 180C for 10-12 mins. Cool on tray before sandwiching together with your choice of icing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...