Monday, February 18, 2013

Kiwicakes branded non pareils & sugar pearls



When I started Kiwicakes nearly 7 years ago, I never dreamed I'd ever have Kiwicakes branded products. Today loaded to the Kiwicakes website is a new range of non pareils and sugar pearls (2 sizes) suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians and better yet they're gluten free!. But what's most exciting for me is they are Kiwicakes Sprinkles!


They're proudly manufactured in NZ and I'm pleased to be promoting them, as they are not simply the same sprinkles you see everywhere else repackaged by different brand names.



It's taken a ton of work - I had no idea how much!. Choosing a bottle size, lid cap colour - having stickers and ingredients labels made, photographing & loading to our website. But.......... seeing all of the little brown boxes, each box housing one of the 33 new non pareils or sugar pearl colours was quite exciting. And better yet these are priced at only 4.95 for 80g (non lustre) or 5.75 (lustre)



I'd love to hear what you think of the range. Click here to view them all 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...