Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One of our own on Cake Wrecks

I got word today that Lisa from the Whole Cake & Caboodle (based here in Whangarei) had made it to the Cake Wrecks site (When professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong). But rest assured it is not because Lisa's cake is a wreck, quite the opposite. Lisas stunning Sesame Street cake made it on, in celebration of 40 years of Sesame Street. BECAUSE IT WAS SO GOOD. Now we all grew up watching Sesame Street. I had great delight introducing my children to Sesame Street and even now I enjoy the Sesame Street DVDS. Particulalrly the 25th anniversary edition, which has some clips, I remember. Hopefully they'll bring out a 40th anniversary DVD. I'll be first in line to get it.

I hope this has made you think about your favourite Sesame Street moment. Click here to see the full Cake Wrecks Sesame Street post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...