Sunday, June 21, 2009

This weeks attempt at a cake


So many of you ask me what sort of cakes I do. To be totally honest, the work I do here at Kiwicakes, until very late most evenings, means I have made less cakes in the last year, than ever before. But here is a cake I made on Friday night for my daughters best friend Renee, who was turning 6. Renee was having a Dora princess party and requested a Strawberry cake (EEK that was a new one on me) it turned out great and tasted even better. Let me know what you all think.

The dress is covered in yellow glitter, which doesn't show up in the photo. I haven't taken too close a shot of the face, as my 2 year old stuck his finger in it.

1 comment:

  1. love the cake S... and the party hat cool... nice to see your cakes too. would have to say the springy stars are my fav though.. T

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...