Thursday, February 16, 2017

More great Millionaires caramel ideas from Kiwicakes


Yesterday I promised you more great recipe ideas for our MillionairesCaramel from our group of caramel tasters. I've still more great ideas to share with you over the coming weeks. This caramel is so versatile, above Paula made these yummy butterscotch pancakes she told me "I made my normal fluffy pancake mixture and then added the a couple of table spoons of the caramel and blended in with my braun stick. The pancakes were light and fluffy with great subtle caramel flavour. We had them with just butter and then gourmet with hot caramel, cream and salted caramel sprinkles. Everything was gone before you could blink."


Banoffee crepes were made by Maria - she warmed a bit of Caramel and stirred in some whipped cream, then layered up with bananas and whipped cream


Grandma Kiwicakes warmed her caramel to create a sauce for dipping fresh cherries




Catherine used caramel to spread a layer on her eclairs.


Gwen made hollow chocolate snowmen and filled them with caramel.


Maria made a ginger pavlova with caramel sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...