These metallic food paints have actually been years in the making - I've been waiting with baited breath all this time and they are finally here! The best bit is YOU WASH YOUR BRUSH IN WATER - no pricey isopropyl alcohol required for brush cleaning.
- Radiant Metallic Paint
- Ready To Use
- Easy-to-clean your equipment after use
- Once dry the lustre pigment is sealed within the surface - no dust or smudges!
- Apply with a brush for fine detail work
- Apply with an EasyCover sponge for large area coverage (may require 2 coats)
- Use with an airbrush for a smooth finish (No need to thin)
Coverage Guide: Using the EasyCover Sponge, we used half a bottle (approx 12ml) of paint to cover an 8 inch round cake (3 inch deep) which was sat on a 10 inch drum, also covered in sugarpaste. We applied 2 coats to get an even metallic finish.
How To Use: Pour the Rainbow Dust Food Paint on to a paint pallet and gently press the sponge in to it. Now simply apply to your surface with a gentle dabbing motion. Leave to dry (approx 30mins) and build up with more coats to achieve the required finish. (2 coats is usually enough)
Cleaning: Simply wash the sponge under warm water. The dye from the paint may stain the actual sponge but this will not effect future usage.