Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is anyone making shortbread for Christmas?


This year Christmas day celebrations will be held at our house, as the family comes to us. Which means I will be making shortbread. For anyone that remembers this post it will be that recipe I follow, and I will be sure to use Grandad's shortbread mould for at least one batch, but this year I'm pretty thrilled with my selection of Shortbread moulds, all new at Kiwicakes for 2012 - I might have to give another shape a try. Deciding which will be the hard part. Maybe I'd better let the kids choose. 



Our range of moulds are used to shape the dough, you wouldn't normally bake in them, but if you prefer to, they are oven safe.





-->


-->


-->

1 comment:

  1. Yum!! While I was working in a cafe my assistant brought in her shortbread mould one day so we made some for out the front. I had never seen the moulds before! Hey make such pretty biscuits :)

    Kc

    http://a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...