Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SPCA CUCPAKE DAY 2010



I'd love to hear if any of you are baking for the SPCA cupcake day this year. What are you making?. Leave me a comment on this post. I've decided I'm baking strawberry champagne cupcakes with champagne buttercream. (as the people that will be eating the cupcakes I'm baking will be adults)

I am also pleased to announce Kiwicakes is supporting SPCA cupcake day, by supplying cupcake prizes for every category of the competitions run by the SPCA. Click here to find out more.

As well as this - for the month of August, place an order with Kiwicakes and mention in the comments section of the order form, you're a registered SPCA cupcake cook, and I'll include a free gift, to help you with your SPCA cupcake baking.
Conditions: offer only available to registered SPCA cupcake cooks. Offers applies only to new orders from today. Please do not email me separately to request the free SPCA gift, you need to request it at time of ordering otherwise you will not receive it.

You don't have to bake just for the humans, the SPCA has a great recipe on their website for PUPCAKES for the doggy friend in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...