Friday, August 6, 2010

A day in the life of Kiwicakes


I've had many comments over the last little while wondering what I do in a day here at Kiwicakes. So I thought I'd begin to share with you all blog posts in a "Day in the life" series.
Here's what I did yesterday. I had intended to take before and after shots of the second storage area I had hired, as the second one was empty and racked out with lovely shelving, awaiting this new delivery. Until midday day yesterday when 11 - YES ELEVEN pallet loads arrived. It had been estimated that 8 pallets were arriving, so it was a bit of a shock when I saw 11. And realised it was going to be a VERY tight squeeze. To put it in to perspective, the storage unit is bigger than a single car garage and those boxes come all the way to the door.



I can just kinda see in between some of the boxes. Perhaps I could climb that tower (it's only 8 foot tall)



It's going to be some job, pulling some of those out of the door, to begin to make sense of it all. But watch this blog and the Kiwicakes/partykiwi website - as some of these boxes contain specials that will make your eyes water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...