Saturday, September 5, 2020

Happy Father's Day



Happy Fathers Day to all the awesome dads out there 
This cake is a surprise for my husband. I’ve been asked so often “how do you do what you do?” 
Well without my husband, I simply couldn’t. Whilst I’m away on cake assignments - he keeps the home fires burning. And is often both mum and dad to our kids.
He’s a lot like Mr. Snuffleupagus (from Sesame St) not often seen, doesn’t want his picture taken/shared. And for those who don’t know us well, they wonder if he really exists. (Just like Mr. Snuffleupagus)
My kids really lucked in with their dad. He’s 100% devoted. With current jobs including taxi driver, chef, soccer and table tennis coach, driving instructor, tutor for maths, physics, chemistry, biology and English, amongst other things. 
This is a lemon poppy seed cake, which will pair nicely with his Father’s Day present of NZ made gin from Lammermoor Distillery which I can totally tell you about today, as he’s not on social media, so won’t see this post.
Supplies purchased from Kiwicakes of course!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...