Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas drip cake from Kiwicakes


Recently I received a gift of a lovely Kiwicakes Christmas topper from the uber talented Stacey at Design@409 Which of course meant I needed to make a cake for it right away.
I settled on this drip cake design, which uses the Kiwicakes Christmas sprinkle medley  The cake is covered in white Bakels truffle, to which I added Rainbow Dust whitener to make it truly white. The drip is Bakels Chocolate Truffle, which is super easy to apply to a chilled cake




I used Rainbow Dust metallic paints to colour my macarons. I used mine in my airbrush, if you don't have one of these, you can paint or sponge on the colours. There's 22 shades of paint in the range. This was such a fun cake to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...