Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My favourite rose maker EVER is coming to Kiwicakes


Lisa Templeton is my favourite ever icing rose maker. I mean just look at the photos. I still look at them and think "that can't be real?"

I'm super excited to announce Lisa is coming to Kiwicakes to teach these wonderful roses Tuesday March 11th 2014 12 noon-5pm. Spaces are strictly limited and will be filled on a first come first paid basis. Cost for the 5 hour class is $100 per person.


Look how huge they are (there is a hand in some of the photos) Lisa tells me she'll bring a variety of dusts with her, so we can colour the roses any colour we wish.


For those of you that don't know Lisa, she owns and runs Denheath Desserts with her husband Donald. World famous for their custard squares. Lisa will be bringing afternoon tea for us all from Denheath, so we can keep our stamina up for this 5 hour rose making class. If you want to join us. Book online at www.bookwhen.com/kiwicakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...