Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kiwicakes 5th birthday cake


Today the Kiwicakes 5th birthday cake arrived. And I love it! Stephanie had sent me some photos before she sent the cake.


Here's is all the hard work that went in to it.


Here is the lovely Stephanie.


It was delivered by our friendly fastway courier this morning, and it arrived in fantastic condition, thanks to the wonderful boxing & wrapping by Stephanie. (non slip mat in the box, on the base of the boxes bottom and clear wrapped in cellophane, so the couriers could see the wonderful masterpiece they were transporting.



Now I won't say it was a shame to cut it, I hear that far too much for my liking, cakes are made to be cut. Stephanie has spoiled us rotten with 5 flavours, at time of writing, I've only cut the giant cupcake portion of the cake (which Stephanie has very cleverly airbrushed the base with black, to give the illusion of being a cupcake paper.). What a feast for the eyes. Check out the Chocolate and vanilla striping.


Every which way you turned the cake, was a delight, with little hidden treasures at every angle.


I think the cake looks just like Stephanies sketch, she did a great job.


To view all of the entries in the Kiwicakes 5th birthday competition click here.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...