Friday, October 29, 2010

Vintage Betty Crocker

How cute is this? Grandma Kiwicakes recently gave me this Betty Crocker vintage cook book for Boys & Girls. The graphics on the front cover, remind me so much of a story book I had as a child called "The tiger who came to tea". I really loved that book I even have a new reprinted copy of it for my children.


And what did I find inside?


Tigers!


(click on photo of book to make larger for viewing) The head is a cheese carcker, the body is an American "animal cracker" coated in chocolate. I can't quite imagine what a cheese cracker coated in chocolate tastes like. I'm not sure I want to try, but they look pretty darn cute.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased to see that the recipes are for boys too. How are they incidentally? I used to have Betty Cocker's cooking for two and so many of the recipes were based on ready made Betty Crocker mixes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't actually tried the recipe. Just been ogling it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...