Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kiwicakes has the best customers in NZ!

Thanks to everyone that came to the big day out yesterday. And for all your well wishes, hugs and congratulations - oh and presents! (yes I got some of those too!). It's great to hear you think I am doing a good job. We kicked off at 9am and it was 4pm before we knew it. I snatched a couple of bites to eat during the day - but was run off my feet all day. My apologies to those I didn't get long enough to talk to. Special thanks to go the Waitakere cake club for putting on such a special day.

Some of you I was meeting person for the first time - Ree was kind enough to send me a copy of the photo of us taken together.


Here we are with our Cricut cake hats on


Doesn't matter how many times I watch this machine cut cut CUT!, I am still in awe of it!. I just know those of you that ordered Cricut Cake yesterday will be in awe of it too, when you receive yours in close on a weeks time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sandra for taking the time to meet with me .... You are such an awesome person .....love the photos hehehehehe

    your biggest fan and adoring customer

    Ree

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...