Monday, June 28, 2010

Cricut Cake update & exciting free gift with purchase!

I've been notified that our Cricut Cake machines should land on Kiwicakes doorstep on Tuesday. I'm thrilled to be able to bring you news of a free gift with purchase. This gift has come direct from the manufacturers of Cricut Cake and celebrates Cricut Cake's launch in New Zealand. From June 28th - July 15th (unless stocks are exhausted prior) purchase a Cricut Cake machine and receive a free alphabet catridge worth $79.99. For everyone that's already pre-ordered and fully paid, you too will receive one of these cartridges. But wait there's more! - you also get a free Cricut Cake hat (remember how good I looked in mine last month when I broke the news of Cricut Cake ;-) These free gifts are extra to the awesome frosting sheets and Crisco shortening I am offering to all Cricut Cake pre-orders. But hurry, this awesome offer won't last.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...