Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Phishing email at 3am not from Kiwicakes

Good morning to all my Kiwicakes customers. In the wee small hours of today an email was sent from "admin" at Kiwicakes. This was not sent from me. The Kiwicakes mailing list was hacked. I have been informed by my web designer who swung in to action at 7am this morning, it is a brand new hack and this is why they were able to circumvent the current security measures. The web hosting company I use in New Zealand to host the Kiwicakes website has also been alerted, they too have swung in to action and added extra security measures.
Rest assured I respect my customers privacy and would never sell my mailing list to a third party.
Any emails from me will alwys come from sandra@kiwicakes.co.nz
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...