Friday, September 25, 2009

New tools makes life SO much easier!

Gosh I wish I'd had these perfection strips a couple of days ago, when I did my mother in laws chocolate transfer wrapped cake, it would have speeded things up for me. A wonderful new tool from Autumn Carpenter.

These plastic strips come in 3 pairs (6 strips in total) one pair of each of the following thickness: 2mm (1/16"); 4mm (1/8") and 6mm (1/4"). Achieve professional-looking results with evenly rolled out pie dough, fondant and cookie dough and chocolate. Place the same size strips on each side of the dough, roll the dough flat, rolling over the strips at the same time. The dough will be perfectly even. A great tool! Great for using with Chocolate Transfer sheets to get an even thin layer. Priced at 29.95. Click here to buy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...